MD60 LOG for riders who want to see lap time in a fast and easy way.
Set your finish line and splits easily, or upload the track from the default library and start using the MD60 LOG straight away at the track. Ideal for a large range of motorsport activities.
No need for external sensors, powered by simple batteries, the MD60 LOG can be used for track, off-road, supermotard, kart, water sports and any other sport where the best lap time is the ultimate challenge.
Installation is made easy thanks to its small size and the built-in GPS antenna.
To compare drive lines and speeds, just download the data logged by the MD60 LOG into your computer for a professional analysis with our GATE-LITE software pack.
No need for beacon or transponder!
Using the optional handlebar or windscreen sucker mounts the GET MD60 can be mounted onto a car or motorcycle in minutes, enabling users to speedily start analysing and improving their lap times, which are signified by the bright LED’s which illuminate when fastest sector or lap times are set.
• Latest 5 Hz GPS technology
• Highly sensitive GPS receiver
• Accuracy +/- 0,1 second
• Shows “live” lap time and up to 4 split times
• LED to indicate lap and split time improvements
• Easy-to-download “txt” file with date, time, no. of laps, lap times and split times
• Easy-to-download “data file” to analyze speed, accelerations, and drive line on user friendly software
• Works for both loop and linear circuits
• Save your own circuit maps, start/finish lines and split times
• Keeps 10 sessions of 99 laps each in memory
• Keeps more than 4 hours of data in memory (speed, accelerations and drive lines)
• Lasts for over 6 hours of continues use
• Up and running within minutes, thanks to the “all in one” design features
• Large backlit display
• User friendly menu and customizable views
• Strong, mineral-filled Polyamide case
• External size in mm 108x56x30